Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hot Springs







A trip to the Pagosa hot springs which included checking out different temps in each pool. I was able to get into all the really hot ones very easily thanks to my delicate Key West temperment. In between the hot, I got to try to force my body into the cold river water which actually felt nice once you committed to getting in. I miss being in water so much it wasn't that hard - there was a lot of screaming for the restaurant porch guests sitting at "Tequila's" across the river though.

The whole staff seemed to be enjoying a day off in town and that included chowing down on burgers and beers. The lama's nephew just got picked up in Durango and he joined us at the restaurant. As some of the girls were chatting about their upcoming tattoos tomorrow, the nephew simply said, "Let me get this straight. On your days off, you drink beer, eat burgers and get tattoos?"


No comments:

Post a Comment