Sunday, January 31, 2016

In Search Of...



You know you've lived in Florida a wee bit long when talking with a date about your psychic friends, the online store you're building for one and that seems TOTALLY normal. 

But in the eyes of a man from Connecticut...uh, not so much.

I have to admit as the words were coming out of my mouth I started laughing internally cause it sounds crazy. But that is my life in the keys and I wouldn't change it. Realized just how happy I am with it in that date.

Nice dude but not my jam. Especially when I had to explain that most fisherman wear similar clothing because we have like two stores they can shop at. Oh and instructions on how to access his photos on his new mac.

It was most interesting to see just how long I've lived down here. The differences in the norm so to speak from up north or say outside of Florida. 

Also why people who have constricted views tend to choose vacationing in Key West, I'll never understand. Maybe its their subconscious wanting to drink pina coladas.

Dating a normal man has been the bane of my existence. I keep thinking that I need a normal one. After this recent meeting I have decided to let that drop. 

So I'm throwing myself all in. New dating objective:

In search of stable, active weirdo. Who can laugh and have stimulating intellectual conversations at the drop of a hat. Drunks need not apply.







No comments:

Post a Comment