Monday, August 30, 2010

Do you need some glue?



Been playing around with oils and just returned to something I started a while ago. I love me some bugs plus it's fun to try out different mediums.

Went back to Home Depot for some new wood to paint on and the guy cutting it for me asked what I was doing. When I told him it was to paint on, he asked me if I needed some glue to piece back together the wood which was an awesome answer.

I tried to explain a new piece that I'm about to start and in return I got the coolest most confused look ever. That alone lets me know I'm on the right track.

1 comment:

  1. Talk about different mediums, have you seen these pics of hypnotic spider eyes?

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1304702/Look-eyes-Extreme-close-ups-reveal-hypnotic-gaze-tiny-jumping-spiders.html

    some of these would make awesome paintings!

    ReplyDelete