Friday, October 15, 2010

Looking Back to Look Forward

Realizations come in many forms.

The biggest one came to me one night this week while I was looking at my life in pictures and words through my Spanish blog. The realization was this... I was so much happier before. So much joy I glowed.

I see how making choices based on your own needs is crucial to that happiness and am shifting my reality by making choices for me and only me. Finally speaking up for what I want and deserve. Didn't realize how far off I had wandered from that and it's time to emerge from the chaos.

Now I'm determined to collect the lost pieces of me and bring them back home. Bit by bit, it's coming. I read somewhere that endings should be celebrated because without them, there would be no beginnings. So true.

Sometimes looking back is a way to really look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment