Monday, December 6, 2010

IMovie Magic.


So I'm getting ready to work with video for a client. I started playing with Imovie which is a lot of fun and I can't wait to get into it all. It's been on the back burner for a while and is finally heating up.

To show this client I could figure out the editing process, I took an old video I shot last September of Lama G paining in the temple. I love his singing voice and he used to sing all the time while painting. So soothing...

It was shot on my tiny Cannon powershot camera. If I actually got a real video camera in my hands, imagine the possibilities. Crap, I love technology.

Speaking of cameras I just bought a cool new one to play around with as well. One I found on a blog and couldn't help but buy even after quitting. Oh, cameras of all types, how I love thee... You make me sooooooo happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment