Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Smartphone Reunion 2013






Oh Toni Baloney. My good friend from ye olde Denver days was in town and we had a nice day out. She got me started on my Iphone last year on our trip to the desert and she was at it again showing me all kinds of new photo apps. 

I got app shamed. 

I think I still have the same ones she gave me last year. In my defense I had a flip phone before.

Great catching up and you know you have a good friend when you haven't seen them in a while then just pick up where you left off. 

Got to check out some turtles, have lunch on the Gulf of Mexico and catch a good set at the Parrot. 

Zach Deputy is a one man bluesy show which was quite awesome. You know its a good show when all the town shows up for it at 5:30 in the afternoon.

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment