Thursday, March 12, 2009

Online Art Supplies

It's Thursday. The daily routine has been re-implemented after a quick visit from the parents. Spring break is in full swing (more on that later).

After the wax workshop, I was jonesin' for some new materials to work with and wouldn't you know it, a delivery showed up just in the knick of time. Yes, I have discovered what could be a potential land mine - online art supplies. Besides that, I find Gilda's Flower shop is my vice of the moment. Walking into a flower cooler and buying art supplies is my crack.

I had been looking for a desk to buy but now all that money will be funneled online since work supplied a great wine box for me to paint on instead.




What up Daddio?



Twitch. Twitch.



Being a wino pays off.



Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment