Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dog Days of Summer







Summer is wrapping up and we are definitely entering the dog days fo' sure.

Ready for fall and maybe a quick trip outta my beloved town for a bit. The summer peeps have worn me out and I'm starting to feel like taking a vacation sooner than later.

Luckily the restaurant closes for a week this month so I might at the very least get a staycation. I'll take it!

Beautiful skies lately and last nights rainbow was awesome. Stretched all the way to the Green Parrot.

It was actually more fun to watch all the adults stop and yell "look a rainbow! A RAINBOW!"

Great to see the wonder in people. Found out that rainbows and dolphin sightings pretty much get the same reaction. Also I got mistaken for a French tourist while taking rainbow pics. Especially special cause I was talking like Pepe Le Pew right before that and did not think it was coming off so well.

Very cool.






No comments:

Post a Comment