Monday, March 9, 2015

Not what I expected...



Had a group astrology reading yesterday. Did not expect what was said at all. 

So much so it woke me up at 2:00am and I could not get back to sleep for a bit.


You usually have some sort of idea about what the astrologer is going to focus on. I thought it was going to be career. Oh no, it was how I operate in relationships.


And let me just preface this with it is never a good sign when the astrologer tells you have the same type of chart as his ex-wife and saves your reading for last.


Actually that's not true. I got to have a pretty good side chat with him after which started with "So...you were with someone like me?"


What it all boils down to is communication. Compassionately communicating how I feel when I feel it. 

Something I'm consciously trying to be better at. 


Cause it beats bolting and/or getting physically ill when trying to stuff it all away.









No comments:

Post a Comment