Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Woah

And a mere two hours later...

If anyone is looking for insight into who they are and why they do the things they do. I highly recommend this guy.


An amazing traveling astrologer from Woodstock, NY who perfectly summed up all the pieces I've been discovering over the years in one session. 

There's something powerful in hearing someone else verbalize all the thoughts you've been having in a way you can understand and explore more. A gift I got to experience in a private session today I almost avoided.

Bonus points for him being an empath and letting me know there's a better way to harness this gift instead of using it as a defense mechanism as I have always done. 


Something is cracking open and its time. Now to let it all absorb and settle in.

So much gratitude for meeting this guy...


No comments:

Post a Comment