Thursday, August 20, 2009

And the wanderlust grows...











As the work slows down the wanderlust cranks up. Been looking through my hard drive for photos and came across some old pics. My trip to Spain was a year ago this month and just looking at them is getting me all amped up for the upcoming trip to Colorado.

I was so antsy yesterday I had to drive up the keys just to quiet my thirst for movement. Caught an amazing sunset over the keys in doing so. Something that always kicks in before a trip begins is how happy I feel to come back home. It's never disappointing to come back because I love it here too. One of the best decisions I ever made was to come to Key West.

As I was searching through my photos I also got a glimpse of what the last four years down here have been. Different jobs, homes, friends, people, experiences.

Taking pictures for me is like making a diary and it's these times I get a chance to really see what's been created. I'm amazed and appreciative to have such a good life. Much has changed in the last four years and it's not over by a long shot.

Alrighty, back to the task at hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment