Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks


Thanks

Everyone, has that 30 days of thankfulness crap right now. I hate to say it but if you can't be thankful for a little something everyday, you kinda suck. That may be some drinks talkin'

If I had to say what I'm thankful for...I'd say I'm thankful for my life.

That may be too general. Maybe too broad but it is what it is. And that's what it is.

I love this holiday the most of the most. Mostly cause its getting together with people you love and sharing food, drink and laughs. Its the least stressful of holidays. 

I wanted to go home for this one and didn't know what I was going to do besides that. I had planned to just let it ride out and see where I went.

In the end, I started to get really excited of a day of me cooking and painting at home. Funny how just as you get comfortable with being on your own, everyone shows up.

So I got to see some good friends I hadn't spent time with in a while. Laughs, hearty conversations and a bonfire ensued. Met up with some more peeps to have lovely wines and more laughs. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

So here's how Thanksgiving stands for me:

I'm happy I've got some really great friends.

I'm happy I've got some really good family.

I'm happy I got some really good food.

I'm happy I got excited watching shadows run across a wall.

This is still my favorite holiday and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment