Saturday, May 2, 2015

Practice Makes Perfect


Getting some good practice on photoshop and realize I really like making stuff with it.

Woke up at 6am yesterday and couldn't get back to sleep so I finished a flyer up, put on some SPF then headed out to give a private two hour paddle board tour shortly after.

Followed by restaurant work shortly, shortly there after. 

Kinda loving the flow of life these days and am surprised at the energy I still have to do it all. 

As I move through yoga poses, I remember this feeling and try to keep it in my life as well. Opening up to all the possibilities. Flowing from moment to moment.

More learning to come as I search for a good online real estate course and laugh as I ponder possibly selling houses for a living too.

I need to update my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment