Saturday, December 6, 2014

Can I Bring it Back on Friday?



And my obsession with gas masks grows...

Holy full moon, Batman. Last night I had to stop a woman from leaving with one of our sangria pitchers at the restaurant. 

"Wow, you caught that pretty quick, huh." she said as I asked for it back while she was rounding the street corner.

"What? Don't you know who I am? I bring this place a lot of business! I'll just bring it back on Friday." 

Um, no. While I'll agree that you drinking your own personal sangria pitcher with a straw in it shows us how much you love the place, we actually need that pitcher back tonight.

Besides nothings screams open container violation like a sangria pitcher being drank while walking down the street.

I told her to check in with the bartender cause he'd probably want it back too. He did and she proceeded to get into a full blown argument with him at the beginning of our shift. 

The holiday cray cray people are starting waaaaaay too early. 

Thank God for three consecutive days off. Happy Saturday....

No comments:

Post a Comment