Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Namaste Yo


This is where I like to start my mornings. We should all be so lucky to have a great community space. 

Talented Yoga teachers who create the art on the walls or sing "Let it Be" with a ukelele during savasana. I love my local yoga studio and its about to get bigger... with good coffee. So excited!

Class this morning was packed. Its just amazing to me how so many different people can come together and move. The joining of voices sets the space and always gives me tingles.

Sat next to a nice woman from Kansas City this morning and she expressed the same feelings. She mentioned how many great people she's met through her yoga studio back home. 

She even mentioned an 80 year old couple who walks a mile and back to the studio to practice. So cool.

I started last year with 108 sun salutations and I had no idea what was ahead. Looking forward to the same tomorrow. 

Its been a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment