Sunday, December 7, 2014

How to Get a Man's Attention

Apparently it is by wearing yoga pants paired with an AC/DC Heat Seeker T-shirt. Loving the double takes and mischievous smiles today.

Also like thinking of my 90 something year old Tio and having to hide this shirt from him cause I didn't have the Spanish vocabulary to explain it.

Or it is by pummeling Santa at a Christmas parade? Friends don't scare friends in Santa suits. 

I thought I was going to die when my friend Clayton jumped out and grabbed me in his Santa costume last night. 

I unconsciously hit him repeatedly and screamed "Clayton! Don't do that! I thought you were a bum!" in front of a bunch of kids. Ho, Ho, HO. 

Is it strange that I see guys in Santa suits and automatically think bum? I blame Trading Places.






No comments:

Post a Comment